R2 will bring to life the technologies driving innovation and disruption, debate current and future business models, and give retailers a clear vision into what’s being deployed today, what’s possible, what to avoid, and what to plan for in the next wave of payments and commerce disruption.
R2 | Retail Reinvention 2015TM assembles the best and brightest from every corner of the retail and commerce industry
CEO’s, heads of business units, industry visionaries, academics, and thought leaders all descend on Chicago for 2+ days of dialogs that will ultimately define the strategic course of retail.
A PayPal Company
Brigade Society POS/Blood & Sand
R2 | Retail Reinvention 2015TM will drive critical discussions including:
- The key trends shaping the reinvention of retail and driving strategy and investments in the next one to three years
- The role of payments in enabling commerce and the role of technology in reinventing the retail experience – from both the front of store and back of store
- How to deliver an omni-retail experience – and how to prioritize key initiatives that need to work in concert for enabling omni-channel retail
- Consumer spending trends and pattern shifts like – who’s shopping and spending, when, where, and why
- The latest innovations to acquire and engage consumers including the influence of social on shopping and spending
- Where to make technology investments now, and where to take a “wait and see” approach
- The relationship between security, data access and privacy
- Evaluating and leveraging emerging payments/commerce technologies and innovators
CHICAGO — PYMNTS.com, the premier source of news and commentary on innovation in payments, is pleased to announce that Phil Heasley, President and CEO of ACI Worldwide, a leading global provider of electronic payment solutions, will be joining Karen Webster, CEO of PYMNTS.com, as the program’s opening keynote address at R2 | Retail Reinvention 2015 on August 4th -5th, at Chicago’s McCormick Place.
How Target Serves The “On Demand” Customer
Target’s Senior Group Manager of Innovation and Strategy, Stephanie Farsht, told MPD CEO Karen Webster that Target’s digital strategy may at first seem a bit old school since it’s all about getting consumers into a Target store. But how that happens and what happens when she arrives is anything but. Get an inside look at Target’s overall strategy to respond in real time to an on-demand customer.
Taking Card-Linked Offers To The Next Level
While there was a lot of excitement around card-linked offers when they were first introduced into the marketplace, things seem to have cooled — or at least quieted down. Souheil Badran, the newly appointed president and CEO of edo Interactive, agrees but believes that mobile can reignite the business model — provided that these platforms serve all of the stakeholders in the payments ecosystem. In a recent discussion with MPD CEO Karen Webster, Badran shared his thoughts on how this can all happen.